I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese since I was about 8. I used to BEG my mom and dad to take me there, and never understood why we couldn't go all the time. I now understand why: it's total sensory overload! We went to a birthday party there yesterday for Cooper and Katelyn and I have to say, my kids had a BLAST. There were so many fun rides and games... they got to put their own "chuck e cheese money" in the machines and get tickets. It was total chaos and we were all exhausted and dripping with sticky sweat by the time we left! Here are some fun pictures to prove how much fun we had with our friends! Somehow, I didn't get any with the bday kids!!! :-(
Ava and Delaney take a joy ride!
Luke and Levi: little buddies!
1 comment:
Those pictures are great, i love them, the kids look great.
Post a Comment