Friday, October 10, 2008

You and me time, mama!

Ava goes to school in the afternoons on M-T-W and by Th she is in DIRE need of a nap... but on Friday's, she can't wait for Lukie to go down for his nap so we can have some mommy/daughter time! She must have asked 10 times this morning alone:"when is Lukie going to take a nap, Mama?"
Today, mere SECONDS after her brother was in his crib, we were deep in the Halloween card project! I was in charge of the stuffing and addressing, and my eager assistant was in charge of the STICKERS!
This is a pic of her in action... just look at the artist's work! She stuck about 8 stickers on the back before I realized what she was doing! Looks pretty cute though!

After she was bored with the sticker job (which lasted about 7 minutes, and then I had to finish the project!) we moved on to doing our nails! She chose pink and I painted mine red. After I was done with both mine and hers, of course she wanted red too. I somehow convinced her that next time she could pick red!
I absolutely love what Ava has officially named: "me and you time!" :-)

3 comments:

About Sweet Pea Photography & Design said...

That is too sweet. Don't those moments just melt your heart? These little girls are just growing up way too fast. Precious.

Bill and Paige said...

How fun for her...and you!!

Anonymous said...

Sean and I love our new Luke and Ava picture! Thank you! Ava, the stickers on the outside were perfect! xo!