Monday, December 29, 2008

Another round of haircuts!

Mollie came over this am to cut the kiddos hair. They wanted to look nice for the New Year ;-) Both kids hair was long overdue for a cut... especially little Luke!
Ava was the perfect subject... sitting still for the most part.

Luke on the other hand was a bit of a wiggle worm. I bribed him with chocolate dipped pretzels...

Mid-cut, not looking too thrilled ;-)

Here is where I bribed him with a juice box and Z Bar... still not looking too thrilled but the hair is looking great! Luckily Mollie is good, and works quickly on these little ones!

I love Ava's new "short" cut. It turned out even better than I had expected!

All fresh and ready for 2009! ;-)

3 comments:

cari said...

Lukes curls are going to steal some girl's heart some day!! I love how I have a post about going to the snow in az and you have a post about swimming in Seattle :) Happy New Year!!!

kkp1220 said...

Love Ava's hair. We are going tomorrow for a fresh cut too!! Can't wait, I am going to go shorter than the last time;-)

Bill and Paige said...

Ava's hair looks so cute!