For weeks I have planned on going to the Seahawks game with Jason today... that was, before I knew it was going to be 28 degrees and SNOWING HEAVILY. Vicki was going with Casey too. Us girls even tried backing out this am because of the cold, but we are so glad we went!
The guys!... no Starbucks for them, just beer ;-)
Here we are before walking in to the stadium... it was soooo beautiful and snowy!
I am so glad I went to the game... the Seahawks won! I got the spend the day with my husband! I got to enjoy time good friends! And even enjoyed the SNOW! :-)
2 comments:
Looks like "fun". My sister and I were sitting at home watching the game thinking only crazy people watched football in the snow;-)
Glad you and Spence got to spend some time together
That is crazy, fun, and miserable all rolled into one:)
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment