
This week our Ava is "special person of the week" at preschool. The special person of the week gets some fun privileges: they get to be line leader, they get to sit in a special chair during circle, they get to bring a show and tell item each day, they get a special name tag, they get to be the teacher's helper etc. Yesterday, I got to spend the entire school day with her, helping out in her classroom.

I made her a 'special person of the week' collage for her to take to show her class... where it is displayed in her classroom for the week :-)

Ava had so much fun showing me around her classroom, introducing me to her buddies. During free time she made a beautiful painting!

After lunch and another art activity, they had circle time! Here is Ava sitting in her special chair by her teacher: Mrs Corissa. Ava even got to pick the songs they sang!

Ava and I brought in the ingredients to make "Reindeer munch!" The kids got to make their own delicious mix of pretzels,
cherios,
chex, white chocolate chips and M & Ms!

Here is Ava and her friends Olivia and Taylor on the play structure during recess!

Before we went inside to gather our belongings and head home, Ava decided to do some hammering. I love the protective goggles :-)
A super-fun and EXHAUSTING day in the classroom!
4 comments:
Too Cute. What a great idea;-)
I love the collage you made. That must have taken forever.
I love the collage you made:) What a fun day!!
She is my special person everyday. Love that little sinister smile.
Great pictures!! I remember doing a similar collage when the girls were in preschool...that was when Carli told the class that my favorite TV show was "Saved by the Bell" (it was actually Craig's favorite) :)
Post a Comment