Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sports Sampler, take two...

Ava started another session of Sports Sampler on Friday. It was just too much fun last go around so we decided to sign her up again. She is taking it this round with her buddies: Charlie, Sofia and Benjamin.
It's an ideal activity not only because she loves it, but it is right after Stroller Strides and there is a huge play area for Luke and I to hang out and still watch big sis Ava do her class. The only problem is, Luke would rather be participating in Sport Sampler, not hanging out at toddler time! I spend the entire 40 minutes trying to keep him off their part of the court!!!

Charlie and Ava doing their best at trying to pay attention! Tickle fights are way more fun! ;-)

Here's the kiddos in action!

Luke contained at toddler time for a couple minutes!

Ava is quite the little athlete, but okay, I am a bit biased!!!

No comments: