We just got back from our week down in BEAUTIFUL Arizona to SNOW. I kid you not... it is currently snowing outside. Ugh. We had the most wonderful time, the perfect trip away and we didn't want come home!!! Jason SWEARS we are moving if this keeps up ;-) Anyway, I did a HORRIBLE job of taking pictures of our fantastic trip. We did a lot of just hanging out and relaxing................. so not like me to not be snapping pics, nonstop! I'm really mad at myself!

I went down with the kids a couple days before Jason and Papa Dick. We got to spend time with Kelsey and her kiddos and Paige and little Hayley too. It was so, so nice to hang with everyone... and the girls played so well. They have all grown up a bit so it was fun to see them enjoying one another and not constantly fighting like last summer. ;-)
We got some pool time in and Ava was in heaven once she got comfortable in the water!

Here's little Luke admiring the water. He liked it too! Time to get him enrolled in some lessons.

Ava with her buddies: Lauren and Kaelyn

Luke was OBSESSED with this baseball bat/tee. I am pretty positive this will be one of his gifts on his birthday next week! Kept him busy and happy for a good hour?

He thought this was pretty cool too!!!

I didn't take a single picture after Kelsey's house until yesterday: Easter! We had a VERY non-traditional Easter this year. We didn't even go to church, didn't hunt for eggs, no Easter "baskets" (I bought $1.00 buckets instead because they were cheaper), and not a lick of candy, just toys in their "baskets," no big Easter brunch or dinner... and you know what? It was absolutely perfect ;-)

David joined us in AZ Saturday evening so sunday am, the guys golfed and then came home and watched the Masters. After naptime we headed to Kierland Commons to play in the fountain. Here's the guys watching the kids play...

They had this cute little "bunny" display... Ava was happy to pose for me ;-)

The kids were in HEAVEN, especially Luke. The water was ice cold, so Ava got a little chilly and wanted to just lay in the sun after while... Luke didn't mind the cold on bit!

Such a happy boy!

Sweet little bunny girl!

Here's about how he looked the entire time... running around laughing and yelling with excitement!!!

Jason and I enjoying the warm, bright sunshine!

For some reason, Luke wanted to wear my sunglasses and they are so big... took up his entire face ;-)

Ava and Uncle David warming up in the SUN!

Look at this happy little family pic......ok, the ATTEMPT at a family pic! Luke was obviously not into it, and not ready to leave the fountains!!!
His face is about how we were ALL feeling when we had to leave beautiful AZ. I am already checking airfare so I can get back down there ASAP!!!
3 comments:
Man I miss that place! So glad you guys had a good time. Sorry to welcome you home with snow!
Glad you had a good trip...I hope Jason does follow through with moving :) It was good to see you!!
So good to see you;-)
Thanks for coming to visit!!
Love the pictures of the girls playing in the fountain
Post a Comment