Monday, August 31, 2009

Bursting with PRIDE!

Over the past year, this amazing group of friends (minus one!) planned a live and silent auction to benefit uncompensated care at Seattle Children's Hospital. It was no easy task. It was an exhausting and at times frustrating evolution of work but it all came together and on Friday, August 21st we raised an amazing $45,000.00 that night! All our hard work truly paid off. When all is said and done, we are going to hand over $35,000 to the hospital, which is $10,000.00 above our dream-goal. All the hard work and blood-sweat-and sometimes even tears behind us now and I can't believe I am ready and thrilled and even anxious to start planning next year's event! I am so proud of these women!

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

that is so awesome!! congrats!

kkp1220 said...

Congrats!!
Would love to help next year, from afar:-(