Thursday, March 11, 2010

Preciousness :)

They fight almost constantly throughout the day: arguing over toys, pushing each other, taunting one another, simply annoying one another... But last night when I returned from my guild meeting Lukie wasn't in his bed, he had escaped into his sister's room to snuggle in close to her for the night. Preciousness. Sometimes I wonder, but it's moments like these that I realize they really DO love each other!
PS: yes, that IS a binky in my almost-three-year-old's mouth :(
PSS: My children don't like to sleep under the covers
PSSS: Luke refuses to wear pj's and will ONLY wear his "cool shorts"...

4 comments:

sarah said...

Hahaha that is hilarious!!! Don't feel bad, Avery just got rid of the binky two months ago after I cut them up ;) xoxo

kkp1220 said...

He looks so grown up:-(

Bill and Paige said...

awe...so precious!

cari said...

I like his "cool" shorts :)