
Ava has been begging to get her ears pierced. Jason & I agreed that if she REALLY wanted them, her 5th birthday was acceptable timing. Me and the kiddos were taking Rocco downtown to show him off to the peeps at Jason's office and to have lunch today... and since Ava's 5
th birthday is just 4 days away, today got to be the big day! She was so excited!!!

Marking the spot!

Looking a little nervous :)

I'm ready!
PS: Thank GOD for getting them done simultaneously or there is NO WAY both ears would be pierced right now :)

OUCH!
Hmmmm, this teddy bear isn't really helping :(
Ok, I am pretty excited about it again!
2 comments:
Yeah for Ava!!! So grown up:-( Hope she enjoys them. My girls still have their balls in because they don't want it to hurt when we change them;-0
:-) Love the emotional story with pictures :-) So cute!! That new puppy is so cute too!!!
Post a Comment