Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Like to Move It, Move It!

 Today the much anticipated birthday party was finally here!  We rented out the North Bend Theatre for Miss Ava's 7th birthday party with all her friends!  We were waiting until Madagascar 3 came out so we could see a newly released kid movie.

 The kiddos got all you can eat popcorn and drinks!  I also handed out licorice as a sweet treat to munch on during the movie.
 Luke was thrilled because Ava invited all girls, but did have one special guy friend attend: CHARLIE.  He is a family favorite!
 At the end of the cute movie, the girls all got onstage and danced to the closing "I Like to Move It, Move It" song :)
 We had a few minutes after the movie before the parents came so Jason did a fabulous job of keeping the kids entertained and laughing...
 The entire gang!
 SILLY!
 Singing to the birthday princess!

 Then home to open all the beautiful gifts--- such a lucky little 7 year old!

No comments: