Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!


 We had a wonderful weekend with Papa Jerry and Grandma Moogie--- we celebrated Christmas, , went to dinners, caught up, even went to a great movie!  We hung out as a family and it felt incredible.  Somehow I FAILED to take pictures of our special time and I am sick about it... :(

 Our New Years Eve was spent at home with Uncle David and Sara and although simple and uneventful, it was perfection!  After a yummy dinner of make-your-own salads, we hung out, watched tv, did a little drinking, and the kiddos gave everyone foot massages!  We lit off a few fireworks and went to bed about 11!  WILD AROUND HERE! :)
 This little guy is so sweet with his massage skills- he loves to really get in between your toes! :)
It was a crazy couple of weeks between being sick and the holidays but I wouldn't have changed a thing... I have to be honest, it was a little rough saying goodbye to Jason and the kids this morning, as it was the end to a beautiful time just being together as a family!

No comments: