The boys left Friday mid-day for a weekend getaway to hunt & play in Eastern Washington back at the DeSpain farm which meant a mommy/daughter weekend with NO BOYS! YEAH (says Ava)!
First thing: cut the Kool-Aid dip dye out of Ava's ends! SO fun to go to the fancy salon!
I am SO ENVIOUS of my daughter's gorgeous color and texture... stunning!
Elyssa even curled it beautifully for the princess :)
Since she had time... I decided to chop mine off! MAN! Do I love it! Back to my old self...
Loving our fresh new hair to kick off our girls weekend.
Even though we were all fresh and gorgeous, we headed home to DECORATE: Ava's favorite!
Cozy heaven.
Saturday we worked in the morning...
Had Subway for lunch- Ava's FAVORITE!
Ran some errands and got some movies and that afternoon decided to jump in the car and head downtown and see something new...
We went to the 21st Annual Gingerbread Exhibit! Incredible what they created.
Home for Ava's choice again: instant Mac N Cheese! She's a cheap date- ha! She was so so excited to get into her new robe and drink out of her new mug. Ok, so she was a little spoiled all weekend... couldn't help it!
After dinner craft time while we watched Home Alone... for the 3rd time that day! (watched it twice on Sunday too!)
Mommy's crafts!
Ava's :)
SO thankful to have had this time with just little Miss.
Meanwhile the boys were having a great time! Luke's highlight: riding quads!
Max's highlight? Toss up between quads and tagging along with the big boys while hunting for the first time. I am pretty sure this was the start to many more hunting excursions with dad. Ava and I are fine with that... we will take more girls weekends, any time!


















No comments:
Post a Comment