Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Soiree on the Green!

The Project Grace Guild: Shelley Marzetti, Stephanie Britton, Andrea Stiles, Megan DeSpain, (me) Elizabeth Gardiner, Heather Thibeau, Autumn Thomason, Sarah MerrittHere are the members of the an incredibly special, giving group of women: The Project Grace Guild. Last night was our "Summer Soiree on the Green," our first formal event to raise money for uncompensated care at Children's Hospital. It is part of the mission at Children's to turn no child away, regardless of the child's financial situation... and it is women like this, and all the generous people who donated items for our silent auction, music, flowers, food & beverages, as well as those who attended and donated money, who make that mission statement a possibility and reality. I could not be more proud of this group of women, my friends. This event a HUGE SUCCESS... we were able to raise over $7000.00! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!


And an extra special thank you to my good friend, Shelley... who hosted the event at her beautiful home! xoxo.

2 comments:

Pappa Dick said...

I am so proud of you Liz for the wonderful things you do for others!

kkp1220 said...

Sad I missed it:-( see u Friday