The end of last February, Megan suggested, as a goal, that we run a 5k in Snoqualmie on August 2nd... and I thought she was out of her mind! While I LOVE to workout, I am no runner, nor do I enjoy the "sport" of running... that is, until this morning! IT WAS SO FUN! We did it. We ran (with good time too) and had a blast while doing it. I am so proud of her and myself! YEAH! Thanks, Megs!!!
Running across the finish line!
Ava congratulating mommy!
The runners!
6 comments:
I'm so proud of you girl! Congratulations! Next year I'll join you...
xoxo
yeah. Congrats!!! it looks like it was fun for a running event:-(
So proud of you! Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment!
That is awesome...although I still can never include the word "fun" in the same sentence as "run". Congrats!!!
Cari (Kelsey's friend)
Why do you still look so cute after the 5k?
paige
(kelsey's sister)
You Go Girl! I am so proud of you and wish I could have ran it with you....next year for sure!!! Run Forest Run!(That would be me, not you :)
Post a Comment