Friday, September 26, 2008

Sports Sampler!

Cooper and Ava listening to the welcome talk!
Today Ava started "Sports Sampler" with her good buddies Cooper, Charlie and Aiden. It is every Friday for 9 weeks... the first 3 weeks they play soccer, the following three weeks basketball, and the final 3 weeks they play baseball.


I am SO IMPRESSED with the two coaches... they had all the 3 and 4 year olds all listening and paying attention and following the rules! Why can't I do that with just one 3 year old?

I wonder what Ava was thinking? Her face is too funny in this shot!

Here is Ava "hugging the ball" as the coaches taught them. She had SO MUCH FUN and can't wait until next Friday!

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

so jealous:-(

I miss toddler time too!!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS MY LITTLE ANGEL. LOVE HER FACE

sarah said...

I love these little guys. Good to see you all today. I'll send you my pics soon.