Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Computer addict!

I am a self-admitted computer addict. I keep my laptop in my kitchen so I can "hop on" and blog-stock or check my email or log on to facebook at any given moment. It's a horrible problem!
Now I've got someone else in the house who wants to be online every free moment: AVA. We have discovered sesamestreet.org at our house and it is too much fun. Ava asks all day long if she can play computer games and now she has discovered there are video clips on the website as well! I guess it is good that it's "educational" but is it bad when I want her to get the heck off so I can fulfil my addiction???

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I have the same addiction! It's constantly on. I will even have to purposely go and move my mouse around so it doesn't go to sleep:)

Don't tell her about disneyprincess.com:)

kkp1220 said...

LOL;-)
Too cute. I love that picture. get her a desktop;-0