Friday, November 14, 2008

Holiday Shop Party!

Last night my home was TRANSFORMED into a beautiful "mall" of shops! Here is my personal favorite: The Little Miss Clippies store!!!
Erinn Chapman (Sammamish Sample Sale), Renee Almy (Little Miss Clippies), Me, Jill (Yorkpatty), Heather Thibeau (Mary Kay Cosmetics), & Shelley Marzetti (Southern Living at Home)
Here is the group of "mommypreneurs" who participated in the event! I hate the term, but I really am proud of these hard working mommies AND small business owners. We had a very successful turn out and when she shopping was over, had way too much fun drinking and chatting until 2am! What were we thinking???

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

WOW! I wish i was there. I already have a list of little clippies that I want:)

kkp1220 said...

Wish I was there;-) I should have sent JJ up to buy some clippies after the bar;-)

Renee looks so different

Annie said...

Hello! What a beautiful family you have! And I am so impressed with your fancy blog-- what is the secret to getting the decorative background?
Your Holiday Shop Party sounds like fun! Lucy loves her Little Miss Clippies hat, and she wore it nearly all day :)
See you soon!