After Jett's birthday party in Tacoma, the family came back to our house so we could hang out, celebrate Christmas and spend New Year's Eve together!

Ava got new sunglasses and a cool new princess hoodie for Christmas from Jeff, Lindsey and Jett!

Ava is our "little Lindsey"... she adores her auntie and is always reminding us of Lindsey!

Happy little baby Jett... one year old!

Here's a picture of us just before our fancy New Year's Eve dinner prepared by chef Papa Jerry!

Aunt Lindsey and me before heading out to some neighborhood parties while Papa Jerry and Grandma Margaret were nice enough to babysat the littles!

Here's the only picture I got of Jason and I out on New Years! We took it ourselves, so not a great shot, but we had a blast hanging out together and celebrating the end of '08!!! We are so hopeful and already feel the joy of '09!

Sisters: ringing in the NEW YEAR! ;-)

Jason and Papa Jerry (and Bandit) hanging out New Years Day...

Ava lovin' on her Aunt Lindsey!

Ava lovin' on Jett with Luke in the background ;-)

Here is an ATTEMPT at a shot of the three cousins. Luke and Jett have the same shirt on but my little climber wouldn't cooperate for the picture!
We had less than 24 hours with Jeff, Lindsey and Jett which all agree was NOT get enough time... hopefully we will see them again SOON!
2 comments:
I love how my wife picks the photos where I look the fattest. Oh wait that is all of them, on a mission though.
ADORABLE pictures! I love the one of Luke escaping!!
Post a Comment