
Yesterday was a day I had been waiting for literally since I was 19 weeks pregnant and I found out I was having a baby girl! I took my little diva with me to Sea Top nails to get her fingernails painted "fancy" (as she likes to say)! She picked out her own shade of
florescent purply-pink and sat pretty still for the most part! They even painted little flowers on four of her ten tiny fingers! She is so thrilled with them, it is adorable. My little
girly girl. Dad isn't too thrilled... now he has two women in the house addicted to the nail salon!!!
**A special thanks to Grandma Karen for meeting us and helping entertain my fancy girl so mommy got to enjoy her mani/pedi ;-)
2 comments:
Too cute. Can't wait to take them to get their nails painted, although I probably should and enjoy the quiet time at the nail shop;-) Bet those flowers cost a fortune!!
Love it! I bet your looking forward to the day that she can actually enjoy it:)
Post a Comment