Today we had a class field trip to the North Bend post office! Exciting stuff ;-) But the kids could hardly wait!

Ava and Delaney and some of her classmates waiting patiently for the tour to start!

Silly girls...

Each child "wrote a letter to themselves" at preschool and then they got to mail it today. Here is Ava dropping her letter into the mail slot...

After they dropped their letters in, we went behind the scenes and the tour started. They explained where the letters go. I didn't realize our mail has to go into Seattle, just to get back to Snoqualmie! No wonder stamp prices keep going up! What a WASTE!

Ava waiting in line to sit in the mail truck...

Mail woman: Ava ;-)

Group shot. Afterward they had a sack lunch and then we headed home. A fun change from "normal preschool" and we all learned a little something new too ;-)
1 comment:
too cute.
get any tips to ship your ebay stuff;-)
I would actually like to see how the postal system runs. I bet it is fascinating;-)
Post a Comment