Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Doesn't Mother Nature Know it's April 14th???

Here's the chair I pulled out last week (before AZ) to sit in while the kids ran around in the 70 degree sunshine at home. Yes, I knew it wouldn't last long (about two days, to be exact) but SNOW? It's April 14th.............. Come to think of it, we had a couple inches last year on Luke's birthday (April 19th) but that was totally random. I wish I had been counting the number of mornings this year we have opened the blinds to see snow falling... too many and this morning was no exception. All I can say is: UGH, I AM OVER IT. Bring on spring! I can feel my tan washing away as we speak ;-)

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

lol!! I had no idea Washington got that cold.

You should move to CO...the sun is shining bright today!

cari said...

Not gonna lie...snow would be a welcomed change for here in Phoenix :)