Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July!

I love love love the Fourth of July! Maybe it's because it is the day after my birthday, maybe it's the fireworks, the patriotism, or maybe the incredible memories I have of the 4th of July from when I was growing up... whatever the reason, this year was as good as any! Loved celebrating in Kauai!All patriotic!

Love the belly ;-)

Another day in paradise, swimming and lounging and enjoying one another...

That night we had a bbq and "ate in," and made all the classic July 4th food. After dinner we headed out in the wind to watch a fireworks show down the beach. Love this pic of Ava and Cousin Maya.

Ava and Cousin Cole getting ready for the big show!

Mama, always forcing the fam to take a group shot. Ava was thrilled ;-)

After a rather lame (because it was so far away!) show, Uncle David gave us our own fireworks spectacular with a few that we bought last-minute at Safeway for the kids... but at least they were close enough to really see! :)

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: