
One of my favorite nights was when we went to a Hawaiian luau! I had no idea how much fun we would have... thought it would be a little cheesey but it was incredible. Beautiful, great Hawaiian history, amazing food, delicious drinks, and fun entertainment! Here entering the Smith Family grounds, the whole gang!

When we got there, we jumped on a little tram for a tour around the grounds. The kids were thrilled at all the peacocks running around... Can't believe I didn't get a picture of any of them!

Luke with his hero: Uncle David

Max with HIS heroes: Uncle Paul and Uncle David!

Max was so excited to find real coconuts. David busted one open for them to taste.

Everyone got a taste and pretended to like it ;-)

Would be cute... someone's eyes are always closed ;-)

Love this family pic of my bro, Cole, Abi & Maya

Dad and David

There was about an hour you could drink for "free" as much as you wanted. I had to double fist my Bud Lights ;-)

Max & David went overboard on the Hawaiian Punch too ;-)

Such a great pic!

Coconut Cake: YUM

Handsome guys!

I love my sister!

After dinner Maya and Ava went onstage and did a little hula dance in front of the entire crowd! They were so cute up there...
An awesome, memorable night in Kauai!
3 comments:
You all look so tan :) Love the 2 bud lights :) We will recreate that in CHI ;)
Looks like you had such a good time. I love all teh pictures!!
FUN! Great pictures-- your fam is so cute!
Post a Comment