Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Drowned Iphone...

So major drama on vacation today: Ava threw my iphone into the pool. Not sure why... well, she was giving it to me, but I was arms reach away on the side of the pool! I seriously freaked out, struggled to turn the phone off and got Ava into a safe time out (away from FURIOUS mommy), and then immediately googled & hopped on Facebook to see if there was any way to save it! Time (and desert heat) will tell. Oh and then about 30 minutes later Luke pooed in his swim trunks. Awesome. The great news is, we are in glorious Arizona... and it was an accident. A practice in patience, right? Just a phone. Replaceable. And just some poo! Nothing more than a hiccup in an otherwise fabulous vacation day. Luckily I have a silly son who makes me laugh all day long:


He said he was being a robot?!?! Didn't know robots wore baseball hats, goggles, life jackets and went naked from the waste down ;-) Thanks for making my dad, Lukie boy.

3 comments:

Burt said...

Elizabeth,
Margaret shared your blog address so I had a chance to 'visit' your blog site. Good stuff and well done. The Arizona vacation looks like quite the adventure - and warm too!
Looks like you all are well. Miss seeing you guys.
Burt and Becki

cari said...

OMG!!! Hilarious pictures...he is going to kill you some day!!...So glad we were able to get together for a much needed drink on your part!!! :-) Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!

About Sweet Pea Photography & Design said...

DEAR LORD! I can hardly stand it. Just now checking your blog and I can't stop laughing. This made my day as well. Love that little guy.