Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ok, starting to RELAX...

Day three and I am finally starting to relax and feel like I am in full "vacation mode"... and it feels GOOD! Had a great workout, coffee bean (my favorite!), ran a few errands, had pool time (learned that Rocco knows how to swim!) then a delicious bbq dinner with Uncle David. I could get used to it down here...

So happy with this cup in my hand and the sun beaming on my face!
Poor Rocco FELL IN the pool today. The great news is, he knows how to swim. He looked so funny and scrawny!!!
Lunch on the back patio... so nice! Ava had to kick her feet up!
HEAVEN!
Luke's heaven=water gun!
Hanging in the afternoon shade to cool off...


Uncle David is so fun & crazy!
Our end of the night ice cream cones with toes in the hot tub!

3 comments:

cari said...

Great pictures..anxious to see you!!! :-) You seriously need to live here....not everyone enjoys the hot sun like you do!!!

Bill and Paige said...

Jealous I am not there:-( Whatever...
How do you stay out in that sun with that hot sun. You aren't use to it;-0

Kim said...

Oh I am SO jealous of your Coffee Bean!!! Looks like you guys are having SO much fun! We miss you guys here, but hope the fun continues for ya'll!