The long-awaited day was finally HERE (yesterday)! Ava's big birthday present of getting to attend the Justin Bieber concert had arrived... and we were all a little too excited for words!
All decked out in our PURPLE and ready to roll out the door...
We ran into the SECOND biggest fan we know in between Carly Rae Jepsen (who was an awesome opening act!) and Justin Bieber going onstage- Megan! Megan was our amazing barre3 childcare person the entire summer (who we just ADORE) and she happened to be in the section next to us!
Watching my 7 1/2 year old dance and sing and scream her little heart out was worth every minute of my ears ringing for hours after the show... I would do it again and again to soak that up... it was magical! I know this concert was something she will NEVER forget!
Poor Luke man wasn't such a fan--- way too loud and crazy for him. He was a trooper (so was dad!) until about an hour into Bieber and Jason took him back to the truck for some quiet. Ava and I stayed and danced and sang and had a ball until she too leaned over and said "Mommy? I am getting really really tired" and we decided to head out just in time to miss the traffic jam :)




No comments:
Post a Comment