Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall City Farms Photos!


 Every October we have to hit at least ONE pumpkin patch for some fall pictures!  Each year since the kids were born our outing has become shorter and shorter--- now it is to the point where I just make the family go for a couple key pictures, and hardly any pumpkin patch exploring!

 Ava loves to explore and would have spent the entire DAY there if we would let her!
 Luke checking out the hay maze- always a favorite!  Look at this INCREDIBLE fall we are having- the sunshine has been NON-STOP for weeks and we are LOVING IT!
 You cannot escape Fall City Farms without some fresh mini-donuts, hot off the fryer!
 Look at these adorable babes!
 I cannot believe how big they are getting... (sigh!)

 I am very satisfied with our new family pic for fall!
My littlest angels- always happy to let mommy take pics! 

No comments: