Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Costume Search!

 I had way too much fun taking the kids to the Halloween party store last week.  They had no idea what they wanted to "be" this year.  We stumbled upon these amazing accessories... kids and I almost cried we were laughing so hard we we decided they weren't very appropriate costumes for this year :)
 Ava decided on this fabulous disco number.  I loved it because it was semi-affordable, (as far as costumes go), I already had a 70's-style wig and she had the perfect rainbow converse to go with! 
 Ava's one requirement for this year's costume: FAKE EYELASHES and MAKE UP!  What do you think?  We got to have a "dress rehearsal" last night and get in costume for the Henretig's annual Halloween bash!
The costume I convinced Luke to be, a green morph suit (instead of something violent or gross!) didn't arrive in time but luckily we had football pads and pants and a Seahawks jersey and helmet.  In fact, I think he would be just fine if this was what he "had" to wear on the 31st! :)

No comments: