Ava started another camp today... this time, it's Ballet Camp! She is doing it with her good, girly friends: Delaney, Sofia and Emma. The girls looked so cute! We couldn't help but notice what BIG, little girls they are becomming!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh how I love to get these little tid bits, makes me feel like I am actually with my family. She is sooooooooooooooo cute. Love it
so cute...what are you doing with all your free time?
I love that picture of her! She's so cute! Now you just need to get your little boy in a camp so you can have mommy time!!
ooooooh.... can't wait for this!!!!!
I love my little grandaughter! Sooooh cute!
do people actually think you have free time? uh...lmc, guild and 5ks!! and if you do get a second get your ass down here!!!!
Post a Comment