Sunday, September 21, 2008

Haircuts!

Today my friend and hair dresser, Mollie came to the house and gave the kiddos haircuts!

Ava loved the little "cape" Mollie brought over... just like in the salon!

Ava sat there so still... she was the perfect client!

Mollie just cleaned it up and evened out her hair... we left a little length on it so Ava can put it in a poney tail, her favorite!

This was Luke's FIRST HAIRCUT!!!


He sat very still as well... fruit snacks were the trick!

I didn't want it too short... I was worried the curls would be GONE. As you can tell, they are nowhere near gone, in fact, I think it got CURLIER!

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

he has the best curls. I need to get the girls haircut again!!!

I'm totally leaning towards a bob;-)

Bill and Paige said...

He does have the best curls!!!