Sunday, November 2, 2008

South Dakota

Every year since we got married, my dad has taken my husband (and now his buddies) back to South Dakota for a long-weekend of pheasant hunting. Last weekend, five "boys" headed back for their five days of good old-fashioned "guy time" in South Dakota. I don't really get the hunting thing, but it is heaven for them. This is the only decent picture that was taken the entire weekend. It's hard to take a good pic when you are busy shooting at innocent birds & drinking beer! This year was as good as the rest: they are already planning next year's trip!

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I thought they were supposed to blend in with the earth! With that bright orange jacket how can the bird not see them?:)

Men and their hunting...I'll never understand. Bill wants to go so bad, but he doesn't really know what to do:)

Where's your halloween post?

Anonymous said...

Bill can come and join us, I will show him what to do. It is the most fun a guy should ever have without their families. Bill, the orange is so you dont get Dick Cheney'd. hehehehehehe