Today was the big TURKEY TROT 5k race in Snoqualmie Ridge... A group of us (neighborhood friends and Stroller Striders) have been training for this race and it couldn't have gone better!
Time to go...
While we were running our 5k, there was a 1k kids dash that Max and Jake and Carly (not pictured) all ran in! They loved it and weren't even winded after their sprint!!!
Steph and I... final stretch!
About to cross the finish line...
Kiddos congratulating mom! (Luke was in the stroller!)

The awesome, big group of our friends from the Ridge! I didn't get a group shot with my Stroller Striders :-(
Steph was the ultimate running partner today... we pushed each other and finished with the incredible time of 24:47 (my goal was under 27 minutes)! We did it, and we did it TOGETHER! I feel so accomplished and proud! Thanks, Stephanie!!!
The awesome, big group of our friends from the Ridge! I didn't get a group shot with my Stroller Striders :-(
6 comments:
Awesome Job!!! I never have really enjoyed running...okay I hate to run ;)~~But I have a ton of respect for all you committed people :) Way to go!!
Crazy;-) j/k
You didn't look like you were winded either;-)
Glad you had fun. Sometimes I wish I lived in the ridge too;-)
Congrats! You don't even looked like you ran a 5k...no sweat and no messy hair. I would have needed an oxygen tank after that:)
You are incredible! Sorry I messed up your time on my blog...I would never dream of cheating you of 13 seconds! :)
Nice work! Some of the ladies at Stoller Strides were talking about the race this morning and said that it was fun. I'll have to participate someday!
WOO HOO!!! GREAT JOB, I feel inspired!
Post a Comment