I just got back from a HEAVENLY girls weekend to AZ. The weather was gorgeous and sunny but cool for AZ so no laying by the pool for us this trip. It didn't matter because I got to have five days of relaxation, shopping, drinking, laughing, drinking, shopping... all with some of my favorite women and NO KIDS!
Post-shopping, post-pedicure (but pre-showers!) glass of wine! Notice all our bags in front of us ;-)
When we were leaving, we were shocked to see that the valet looked just like Jason from The Bachelor! He said he got it all the time... so we had to get a picture with him too ;-)Sunday am we got up and grabbed coffee and headed to the airport. Megan and Steph had to get home but Vicki, Shelley and I got to stay and play another day and a half!

After taking them to the airport, we headed to my friend Kelsey's house for a visit. This was one of the highlights for me... I got to see Kelsey (one of my favorite girls!!!) and meet baby Ethan! He was a dreamboat ;-)

After taking them to the airport, we headed to my friend Kelsey's house for a visit. This was one of the highlights for me... I got to see Kelsey (one of my favorite girls!!!) and meet baby Ethan! He was a dreamboat ;-)
Sunday night we went to dinner at RAW and had another drink at Ocean Club and headed home early... by 12:30 ;) Monday we went to the mall before the airport... it was VERY hard to get our suitcases to shut! In fact, Shelley had to buy a carry-on bag!
The husbands were so wonderful to watch the kids for this special, long-weekend away! It was one of the best trips I've ever taken!!!
2 comments:
so good to see you. Not my favorite pic, but whatever;-) I'm totally in for next year;-)
Miss you already
Looks like a blast, I love the Griffey pics (you gals look like his BFFs!!!)!
Post a Comment