Saturday, March 14, 2009

St Patty's Day 5k

Today we headed into the cold and rain for our neighborhood St Patty's Day 5k run! Jason and David ran it too... I am so proud of them!
Quick picture before heading to the race...

Steph and I post-race :-) We ran together in the last race and did again today and even beat our last time by about 40 seconds! We couldn't believe it! 24:09!!!

David coming up to the finish line with a smile!

Megan, me and Steph post-race! The running/workout buddies!

My Stroller Strides friends: Athena and Stephanie


Sibling shot ;-)

I couldn't be more proud of my man! He said he was going to run it a while back and although it wasn't on his "things I want to do" list, he did it and maybe even had a tiny bit of fun?

Crossing the finish line! Way to go!!!

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

You go SPENCE!!

autumn thomason said...

GOOD JOB!!! Your time was awesome and I am so proud of Jason...see you tomorrow!! XOXOO