Friday, July 10, 2009

The Tschetter's Stay!

We are so happy the Tschetter's decided to stay a few more days... we had such a great time in Kauai together and they wanted to spend some time with Grandma Karen ;-) We've been doing a lot of hanging out as a fam, and playing at our favorite kid spots! Here are some pics from the last few days!
Kidzbounce!

Luke likes the balloons more than the bounce houses!



Park time with Grandma Karen!



Reminger Farm today...





So dizzy after this ride :)

Mini roller coaster... before. Ava kind of freaked by the end ;-)

The Tschetter's take a turn!
After lunch they were off to the airport :( I really hate good byes. Got pretty emotional when my nephew came running back to me for that last hug. Such a special, fun couple weeks... We will truly miss you!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Fun! I want to go to that farm!!
Luke is getting so big!
I hate goodbyes too :( I usually cry when I have to take my mom to the airport.

Bill and Paige said...

I'm loving the school bus picture!!