
Yesterday I was browsing Facebook and noticed that one of my FAVORITE reality tv stars was in the area, signing bottles of her famous "Skinnygirl Margarita." What's a mom and daughter to do? GO MEET THIS FABULOUS LADY, OF COURSE! Here we are, waiting in line outside Walgreens to meet her!

Ava in front of a stack of Skinnygirl--- what a mom! I brought my daughter to an alcohol promotion!


Ava--- future photographer?

Finally... we spot the amazing Bethenny! She travels with a professional photographer who takes your pics as she signs your bottle--- I am guessing to keep the line moving quickly? Anyway, waiting to get that photo still but Bethenny was a pleasure! Super kind and even complimented Ava's Crocs and said her daughter Bryn has the same ones!

Such a silly and fun couple hrs this am!

While the girls were away... they boys went to HARLEY DAVIDSON!

They were in heaven too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment