Sunday, July 17, 2011

AZ day 5...

We left the kid's goggles at Kelsey and JJ's so when the kids got up to swim, they were really sad. Mama to the rescue! I ran over to Target and got them the goggles they had used over at their house--- man were they happy when I came home with these masks!


Luke also got some new Mario pajamas--- and it's hard to get him to take them off! Jammies & goggles? Quite the look!




Max LOVES to launch from hot tub to pool... here he was claiming he was going to do a pancake but kept chickening out! I don't blame him! :)

Friday afternoon I had a Stella & Dot trunk show at a Carly Bourland's house in Peoria- we had managed to throw together a decent make-shift display on platters and plates in her kitchen since I had no neck forms etc :) It worked!

I have always wanted to meet her infamous "Leroy" the pug--- he was hysterical!

My personal photographer (Ava) came along to the trunk show--- I think we need to work on her picture-taking but at least there is one shot of me and the hostess, Carly :)

Ava is not only a photographer, she is also a dog whisperer (loved Carly's 2 doggies!) and amazing with kiddos! She was so happy to feed Carly's sweet baby Jack his bottle after his nap. This was the first time I had met this adorable Jack--- so fun to have a successful trunk show AND catch up with Carly while we were down here on vacation!

No comments: