Tuesday, July 12, 2011

AZ day 2...

Luke woke up at 6:15am BEGGING to get into the pool. I often wonder if we lived here full-time, would the pool become less-exciting?
I finally got them fed and lotioned up and outside about 8:30am. It was already 80!


I love how Luke is looking up at her in admiration--- and love Ava's expression here!


Flips!







The kids were in and out of the pool all day--- we made them get out and take a couple breaks for lunch, to hydrate and have a few snacks, and to re-apply lotion of course.

ANOTHER pic, mom?

My little model- loves having her picture taken!

He's a pretty good sport about my obsessive picture taking as well :)

This afternoon we had to grab a couple things from Target so we got new goggles. MAN! You would have thought these two won the lottery, they are so thrilled!!!!

No comments: