I attended our national sales conference for Stella & Dot last week in San Fran! What an incredible couple days of training and inspiration and celebration.
These were my roomates and they are all very amazing stylists on my team! Wish more could have come :( Nevertheless we had a blast-- great roomates too!

More training-- we were in the 5th row in preferred seating. So fun to be up close during the inspirational meetings!
The final night there is a big awards gala to celebrate and inspire--- I literally thought this was a TYPO! The few names that are listed along side me are MAJOR powerhouses in our industry with HUGE teams... and then there is little ol' me! SUCH AN HONOR!
Me*Jessica Herrin (the incredible founder and master mind behind Stella & Dot)*Denise (my 2nd line)*Stefanie (my 3rd line)*Teresa (my 3rd line)... This was a HIGHLIGHT. I'm a little obsessed with Jessica Herrin!




No comments:
Post a Comment